Update: It turns out there is a plugin with the same name, so I had to rename mine to Tynt.com For WordPress.
Update: Tynt.com For WordPress now available though wordpress.org's Plugin Directory. Just head over to Tynt.com For WordPress page and click download. You can also instal it directly from your blog. Search for tynt.com in plugins section.
How to get plugin
Head over to github to get the latest code. This is regular WordPress plugin, so use is a snap. You can also search Plugin Directory for tynt.com and have your WordPress install it automatically
How to use it
- Register @ http://www.tynt.com/ and get your Tynt ID (it is free).
- Get files from this repo and put them into "tynt-insight-for-wordpress" folder (actually any folder will work).
- Go to Plugins section of your WordPress and activate plugin "Tynt Insight For WordPress" plugin.
- Head over to "Tynt Insight" page in "Settings" section of the admin menu.
- Enter you Tynt ID and click save. 6. Done.
Please feel free to post any feedback here or on github issue.